Thursday 14 October 2010

ch-ch-ch-ch-changes...

Once again, I must apologise for a terribly long hiatus between reviews. Having had a languid summer, university has poured back into my life and I'm practically swimming in it. For you dear readers, who have kept me going for an impressive amount of time, there is good news and bad news. The good news is that I may soon be moving the website, most likely to another blog platform, so that I can approach my reviewing from a new perspective, and with a new design. The bad news is that I might not write as frequently as before, due to educational necessities and that claptrap. But I'll be sure to keep watching as many interesting and bizarre films as possible!

Anyway, end of ramble, great big dripping wet thanks to everyone who reads this blog!

Love micmac•

No comments:

Post a Comment